Monday, December 29, 2008

Day 1 God I hope I can do it


So today is the first day in my quest to be thinner and more healthy!! Having two children has made Momma a fatty. It is ok they were totally worth the fat lol!!! Megan is now 5 and is sooo big I can not believe it. Brady is two and he is a lot of work, all his medical issuses and hospital stays have not helped with my stress eating. Today though I feel confident in myself that I can do it. I started before we went home for Christmas and I did really well. The week in Massachusetts did not do too bad on my belly. I was pretty good and did not eat too much crap I even walked on the treadmill a few times. The picture on the left is me going to see a show on Dec 11th. I do not look to awful but I hate how I look. I felt ok until I saw pictures and you know that kills me everytime!!! SO I am starting a biggest loser type thing with 2 girlfriends and we have 6 months to drop as much unwanted weight as we can. The Biggest Loser gets the money pot at the end. Hopefully this will motivate my butt into gear.

4 comments:

  1. Good Luck girl! I hear you though about the kids giving me some extra fat, so worth it but i'd like it to be gone. I'm carrying 20 pounds extra from the first one. I'm going to try my best to lose some weight too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We're all going to be so HOT in 6 months. Not like we aren't all HOT now - but like, thinner hot - lol ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good Luck to you all!!!!! You are all beautiful already. Getting healthy is always a good thing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. If you need any recipes - just ask. I am going to try to put some up as well! Patrick and I are trying to get healthier in body and mind as well. Good luck!!

    ReplyDelete