Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Almost two weeks

It has been almost two weeks since my bet has started and I have lost about 2-3 pounds. Which I have to say totally sucks!!!! I know the slower the better but come on. I guess I can not really complain, in the last month I have lost 8 pounds. Actually I think all us ladies are doing pretty good... we totally rock lol!!! I had a bad weekend and eat some junk but I guess I need a little treat once in a while!!! I thought I had packed some weight back on and it bummed me out so I was down and did not workout on Monday. Nevermined the fact that my day just bit the big one. I was a total BIOTCH and god I needed to just crawl in bed and sleep for 100 years.
I am however much better and and glad to be happy me in stead of going to the darkside lol!!!! Hopefully I can drop another couple pounds this month.
My side bet did start this week. So we shall see if I kick butt or not. He is a bit of a slacker so lets see what happens lol!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment