Wednesday, January 7, 2009

I am feeling pretty darn good....

So last night I had my hubby get out a box of clothes that had been put away for more than 2 years. Mostly pajamas and t-shirts, but a few pairs of pants and they fit or are a bit too big!!!! Totally made my night. I am feeling pretty good about myself. I have been really good about going to the gym and trying to be good about eating. I am however getting very bored with my choices in dinners. I am as some of you know easliy bored and distractable. I need some yummy ideas for healthy dinners and I am picky and hate everything. So for those of you reading this help, I need some ideas.... anything. Tonight we are having chicken which I eat a-lot.... like at least 3 times a week. even though I am bored I am still trying to maintain my healthy eating. It helps that I do not buy any junk food that I may want to eat. I am seriously a huge snacker. I was dying for some Doritos or Pizza Rolls yesterday. The fact that I did not go right out and buy some was a great thing for me. Cause really I would have really liked to lol!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Do you have a forman grill? To do trukey burgers or something like that? Get really lean ground turkey. Add some things into the meat like spices or hot sauce. There is always turkey chili too with lots of beans and fresh veggies. If you guys need anything, let me know, my degree is in nutrition.

    ReplyDelete